Tuesday, August 02, 2005

What I am working on today 8-2

Today, I am stitching on Imaginating's 'Thankfulness'. It is a one color sampler, with the chart model shown in brown-blech. So, I am stitching mine on R&R antique cotton 40 count with Silk n Colors 'Rusty Amber'. Also for today, I plan to finish sewing up a little snippet bag, made with denim and plaid. Will share pics later.....
I sat down with my notebook last night and made a list of things that I would like to stitch soon. I sure wish I could stitch faster!!!! Here are a few from the list:
*Elizabeth's Garden Trudy's Flower
*Carriage House Samplings Dainty Housewren
*Sheepish Designs Eagle
*Sheepish Designs Betsy
*Blackbird Designs Starts & Stripes
*Blackbird Designs Summer Jubilee (from JCS magazine)
*Birds of a Feather Soweth Sampler
*Birds of a Feather Land That I Love
*Birds of a Feather Toile Rooster
*Birds of a Feather Bitter Flower Sampler
*Brightneedle Season Petites Autumn
*Trilogy Bountiful Treats kit
*Glory Bee Summer freebie, using crescent colors
*Prairie Schooler 2001 Santa
*Glory Bee America
*Erica Michaels My Country
*Sunflower Samplings Home Sweet Home
*Cricket Autumn Acorn

This is only a few of the many I listed. This list also does not include my many cross stitch ornaments that I want to do before December rolls around. Does anybody know where I can order some turbo needles and TIME??
I'm thinking of starting one from the list today, what would you pick?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home