Tuesday, July 12, 2011

2011 Shepherd's Bush Scissor Fob


Just finished is my pretty Shepherd's Bush scissor fob to go on my Sonia Gingers. This kit has traveled around with me in the stitching bag for several months, here a stitch, there a few stitches. I ran out of ecru floss before completing the front side and ran out of kudzu and Lancaster red before finishing the backside but it's all good as I had some more of those on hand. :-) This has 'passion' charted on the back piece on top of the year, but I decided to stitch another row of flowers instead of passion. So glad to have this finish-finished so I can use it now!

4 Comments:

Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a gorgeous finsh for your pretty scissors!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Beautiful finish! I love the colors.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

This is a great little piece!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Tobie said...

Thank you!! :-)

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home