Sunday, August 07, 2005

It's home!!


My Round Robin, that is. In 2002, I began a round robin with 8 other women from all across the U.S. and one in Italy. We each chose our own theme and designers/style. One was 'There's no Place Like Home', which was houses, of course. Another was hearts, and there were a couple of monthly and seasonal themes. Mine was Ewe & Eye & Friends as the designer and called 'From My Home to Yours'. I asked each stitcher to choose a EEF house that they either like, or looks like their own home, and to fill in with other little motifs that represent them in some way. It turned out better than I could have imagined!! For some reason, that I can't remember now, I made too many squares to fill in, so it had 2 empty spaces when we completed our round robin. I asked another stitcher friend to fill in one square, which is done now. The last square needs a house still, but I *love* this rr so much! It turned out better than I could have imagined!! I like it so much that I think I'm ready to start another EEF round robin. Their designs are so fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy B said...

Tobie - This round robin with all of the different houses is really cool!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Yea Tobie! It's home! I finally found the photo in your blog and it looks wonderful!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home