Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Ornaments



Our stitching group has an annual Christmas party and ornament exchange, which was last weekend. Pictured above are the two that I received in the top picture and in the bottom picture is the one I made. It's by Val's Stitchin Stuff and is from (I think) last year's JCS ornament issue. I changed the fabric color, and the wording color so it would show on this fabric. And following the instructions included in the magazine, I finished it into a 'pocket' type finish and then added the wire & bead hanger after the sewing was complete. I always enjoy the exchange and seeing what everybody stitched and how they finished their ornament!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cathy B said...

Hi Tobie - love your ornaments! Have a wonderful Christmas!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Giovanna said...

Lovely ornaments - exchanges are great fun!

5:05 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Very nice ornaments. :)

1:24 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Pretty ornaments! Happy New Year to you Tobie!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home