Saturday, February 21, 2009

Quiet Saturday Morning

Here's a better picture of the ME freebie, that shows the true colors better. :)

'Hearts and Flowers' notebook kit by Handwork-I've had this one stitched for a couple of years now, it was just waiting for me to blanket stitch it onto the presewn notebook cover.

2008 Prairie Schooler Santa, stitched with Crescent Colours 'Bandana' and GAST 'Pine'


Pine Mountain 'Tie One On' kit called 'The Best Things'-I just need to tie it on to its pillow




Wow, it's such a peaceful, quiet morning here for me. I'm the only one up and I've finished all of my morning chores/routine. Ah, it's so nice!! I've been going through my sewing room the past couple of weeks, trying to get things in order, rearranging, etc. It's amazing how many things I've found!! (that I forgot about) Yesterday, I found a stack of finished cross stitch pieces that were hidden and therefore forgotten for the time being. I took them outside and tried to take pictures as fast as I could, as the wind was kicking up and trying to whisk my stitching away. I did have Beacon (black lab) 'helping' me, ha ha, he always wants to be in the middle of EVERYTHING. So, all of the pictures I uploaded yesterday were things stitched in 2008. Today's pictures include: the notebook that was stitched a long time ago, but only finish-finished 2 nights ago, The PS santa I finished a couple of weeks ago, And the Pine Mountain kit was finished last summer. Those kits are great for times when I'm at the hospital. I think the fabrics they use to make their pillows are usually really pretty too.
Well, I hear a couple of kiddos stirring and heard something about 'what's for breakfast?' so I guess the chaos begins. I'm not sure I'll squeeze any stitching time in today, but I'm sure gonna try! Have a great weekend!


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Julianne said...

I LOVE the PS Santa and the CC floss you used looks great.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

I love the PS Santa too! And the rest of your finishes are pretty spiffy as well. :)

11:46 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Great finishes Tobie, you know I love the ME one of course, and that GH one is so beautiful!
Great to see you blogging girlfriend!!
Hugs to you :-)

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home