Sunday, January 03, 2010

Some 2009 Stitching

'Pair Tree' by Sue Hillis
Carrie's Threads floss
28 ct. lambswool jobelan




'Free to Be Me' by Val's Stitching Stuff
Weeks Dye Works threads
28 ct. mushroom evenweave




'Inspiration' series by Heart in Hand
DMC
32 ct. copper penny linen





'Gertie Gobble' kit by Bent Creek





'Comet' by Nora Corbett-one of the Christmas Eve Couriers
threads, magnifica beads as charted
28 ct. twilight linen

'It's Berry Time' by Blackbird Designs
Crescent Colours 'Bing Cherry' thread
cream belfast linen
'Traveling Stitcher' by Little House Needleworks
DMC
32 ct. lambswool linen
this will become a front pocket of a project tote bag soon. I didn't want to use the overdyed threads included with this chart for something I will be carrying around, so converted to DMC thread.

The reindeer above is the first Mirabilia/Nora Corett I've ever stitched. I really enjoyed stitching it, and especially love all the 'bling'! :-) I'll be stitching another one of these soon I hope.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Beautiful finishes! Congrats-looking forward to seeing 2010's!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Anne S said...

All your finishes are wonderful - I especially like the Mirabilia reindeer :D Sorry for the wrong signature link, but Blogger won't accept my WP blog link for some reason today :(

8:14 PM  
Blogger BS HONEY said...

Hey, no blog post in forever. I truly hope everything is alright with you.
I'm so very interested in buying some of your patterns. I love what you did with the "Don't worry..Bird" piece, Would love having it, plus Home is where my heart blooms, and about 100 others. Please e-mail me at
sandalwoodtrail@cableone.net
I so look forward to hearing from you. As I said, hope all is well with you and your family. Could not find an e-mail addy for you.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home