Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Long Time!

I have found a new distraction-Animal Crossing. What a waste. of. time! I spend way too many hours on my DS playing Animal Crossing! This week, my son is spending the week with friends out of town and he has the DS and games, so that means I have to figure out what else to do with my spare time!
I wanted to take some pictures of recent stitching. Well, some of it is from several months ago, sigh. Anyway! The camera is acting up. I let my kids use it. Was that a mistake? No, and if it's not acting right soon, I'll just have to get a new camera! I have been wanting a smaller one for years, so I'm not too upset about this dinosaur not working right. :-)
I've made a list of the things I could remember having stitched this year. So far, my total of stitching finishes is at 21. There could be more, but unlike previous years, this year I was not diligent to write down my finishes thru the year. A good number of my 'finishes' were ornaments. I did do a **lot** of sewing this year though, so overall, I do feel it has been pretty productive. As the new year approaches, I've been giving some thought to what I would like to accomplish in 2010. My number one goal for 2010 is to get healthier. The past 2 years have wreaked havoc on my health-spiritually, physically and emotionally! One of the things on my to-do list today is to go check out gyms that are close to my house and join one. That will be a good start I think. Motivation. And then secondly, I endeavor to just LIVE. Like, really live and love life. Get out of the survival mode! That might mean less stitching time, or it might mean a more productive stitching year...who knows?
I hope to be back before like, MARCH with some pictures and posts. Happy New Year!

3 Comments:

Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Good Luck in your quest for better health this new year! I'm right there with ya :)

2:11 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Tobie, it's always good to hear from you. Looking forward to seeing pics of your stitching!

Happy New Year!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Hi Tobie! Happy New Year.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home