Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year

House on Acorn Hill
Blackbird Designs

Gentle Art Sampler Threads & R&R Goldfinch linen

I finished stitching 'House on Acorn Hill' last night, just in time for one more finish for 2010! It was an enjoyable stitch and I love the colors of this sampler! It's nice to have another one of my fall WIPs finished now because I have several fall projects in progress. Having lots of WIPs didn't use to bother me so much, but it sure does lately. A few is ok. When it becomes dozens, it's overwhelming. Does that keep me from starting new things? Noooooo
After I hit publish post here, I am about to start on the sampler pictured above: Paradise Lost by Plum Street Samplers~on 40 ct. Lakeside light examplar & Needlepoint Inc. silks. Happy 2011!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great finish, Tobie, it looks wonderful! Looking forward to seeing your progress on your new start :D

5:42 PM  
Blogger Giovanna said...

Congrats on the beautiful finish, and I can't blame you for wanting to start such a gorgeous project. Happy New Year!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Pretty finish!!!! Love Paradise Lost, I am definitely finishing mine in the next few months :-).

7:26 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Great finish!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome finish! Now why didn't I think to put that one on my challenge list? Maybe I'll kit it up anyway. You've inspired me! Looking forward to your progress on Paradise Lost.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

It's a beautiful finish! Happy New Year!

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home