Sunday, August 28, 2005

Fall Stitching

With nearly 100 degree days here for most of this last week, I'm eager for the cool down that fall will bring to us soon. It has me in a FALL STITCHING kind of mood, and I have actually finished a couple already this summer. One is 'I'm so thankful' by Trail Creek Farm, and yesterday I finished [finally] my Thankfulness yesterday, pictures coming soon..... I bought some ribbon for finishing it into a candle wrapper today at Hancock's. Last weekend, I also started another fall design, Alphabet Acorn . Trust me, it's a lot prettier than the picture shows. :-) I kitted up a Blackbird Designs fall sampler from their 'Fine Collection' book, can't remember which month's chart it is...but the colors are YUMMY and I'm looking forward to starting it. The design is an urn of fall foilage with alphabet in the background and border all around.
I'm watching coverage of hurricane Katrina and praying for all in her path.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy B said...

Do post a picture of Acorn Autumn when you are finished! It looks like this one would be lots of fun to stitch!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home