Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WIP check


I finished this ornament last week, just need to attach the button to the top of the twig. It's 'Snowflake Mitten' by Stone & Thread, stitched on Lakeside light examplar 32 count with DMC. I picked my own colors to suit me. :) I really need some picture taking help, because they usually look so yucko, this one included. Can you even tell that this mitten is DMC 221??
So, I rounded up all (or at least I *think* it's all) of my WIPS last week. Here's what I found:
*Snapperville-Bent Creek
*Spring Garden-Birds of a Feather
*Pair Tree-Sue Hillis
*Alpha Bird-Sheepish Designs (almost done!)
*Elizabeth-Carriage House Samplings
*Deftly Wrought-Midsummer Night Designs
*Harvest Happiness-Imaginating

Not so terrible. Nevertheless, I've been alternating stitching on Spring Garden (BOAF) and Snapperville(BC) the past several days. I'm about ready to put them both back away, but working as much as I can before caving into a new sampler start. The next thing I need to round up now is all of the things I've got kitted and ready to go. That will be a much longer list for sure. :)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a sweet ornament :)

Your list of WIPs is quite modest compared to mine ;) You've got some lovely pieces on the go!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Lelia said...

Beautiful ornament -- your WIP list isn't bad. Mine is kinda longer! I think I started too many things & need to get focused on WIPs that are close to finishes : )

Enjoy the day - thx for visiting and commenting on my blog : )

12:05 PM  
Blogger staci said...

I just found your blog thru Vonna's and it is just lovely. You're stitching is so beautiful, I'm definately going to be back to see more ;)

11:35 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

I love the ornament! very cute! Wish my WIP's list was that short!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Lovely stitching on the ornament. Your list of WIPs is not so bad! I have gotten mine down and I'm itching to get some new starts going!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Rhondi said...

Hi Tobie
I'm glad you stopped by for a visit and left me a comment. Your stitching is lovely. I hope you'll come back again.
Hugs, Rhondi

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home