Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Have a Heart freebie from Mary Engelbreit
(you can find it at maryengelbreit.com under the 'free' tab)
Be True to Your Heart Pine Mountain pillow kit

Mercy, it's been a while! I've been stitching. Honestly, I just haven't wanted to blog. Let's just say that I was happy to say goodbye to 2008.
Today I'm showing a couple of recent finishes in honor of Valentines Day. The top project is much prettier in person, but me and my not so fancy photographing skills kept washing it out too much with the flash. lol The pillow kit was finished this morning. Very quick, and I *love* the fabrics used for 'framing' the stitching.
Hope it's a love-filled day for everybody!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Siobhán said...

Love your stitching, Tobie! Both pieces are great. Glad to hear that you are still stitching, and hope that 2009 is better for you.

4:33 AM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Hello Tobie -- I was so excited to see a post from you! Great Valentine's Day stitches. Hope taht 2009 is a better year for you!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Hi, nice to see you post! Both projects are beautiful.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely Valentine finishes, well done!

7:34 AM  
Blogger suzanne said...

I too am looking forward to 2009 being better for both us and ourr boys and families!
Your Valentines day finishes are sweet and thanks for the link to ME's web site!
Suzanne

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home