Friday, February 20, 2009

A Few From Last Year

'Ho Ho Ho' by Amy Brueken Designs 'Toasty'- a Mill Hill kit designed by Debbie Mumm

'Don't Get Your Tinsel in a Tangle' by Lizzie Kate-I added metallic blending filament to the word tinsel and to the packages but you can't see it so well in the picture.


'Cappucino' by Little House Needleworks

'Bethlehem' by Imaginating-stitched with GAST 'deep sea' on Picture This Plus linen 'mercedes' sparkly

'Chilly' by Stitchy Kitty, from the 'Snowman Trio' pattern

'Land That I Love' by Bent Creek







Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

You had a lot of great projects! I like them all :D

2:51 PM  
Blogger Julianne said...

Nice to see a post from you. Your work is great!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Tobie, your finishes look fantastic! I love Bethlehem!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

These are all great. My favorite has to be that BC Land I Love though, never seen that one b4...too cute!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home