Friday, March 31, 2006

neglected blog





I've thought about updating my blog for the past week or so, does that count?
Anyway, I have continued to stitch pretty often during the month of March. With a lot of dentist and dr. appts, one can accomplish considerable progress on stitching in waiting rooms. Small projects are great for that and I finished a couple last week: Britty Puppy from Brittercup Designs 'Keep it Clean', minus the words, bone, and heart AND a freebie sampler from Blue Ribbon Designs, I picked up this chart at the LNS, but I think you might be able to download it from her website. I didn't stitch the 'for you' over-one part nor add my initials, but might later...
The other sampler is by 4 My Boys titled 'Snow Proud Sampler' and is stitched on 28 ct. dirty cashel (what a crappy name for that color of linen, but then again, I guess fitting).
One other recent finish will have to wait to make an appearance here until I hear from my exchange partner that it has been received. Stay tuned for a spring house.....
April is looking to be an incredibly busy month for me, with birthdays, easter, house full of company 2 weekends in a row, among a zillion other 'things' going on. I sometimes work better under pressure though, so I might just really keep this blog updated even though it'll be hectic!

I bought my first flowers today, a hanging pot of red petunias-my favorite color and one of my favorite flowers. I wish I was more of a 'green thumb' but at this point in life I've decided I should probably wish to be able to pay a full time gardener instead. LOL I did notice my cannas are starting to come up, wahoo! Now, those are some beautiful flowers to grow because they are tall, grow fast and are pretty low maintenace. I need to thin out the bulbs today and plant some in front of the ugly gas meter out back so I don't have to look at it this summer. Oh, this reminds me, I want to find some more asparagus ferns to grow in pots this summer. They are beautiful and I have managed to keep mine alive every year I have them-awesome! I snagged a pic online to upload here of an asparagus fern.
I'm off to dig in the dirt.......Have a wonderful spring weekend!

7 Comments:

Blogger Singular Stitches said...

Awesome March stitching!!!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Hi Tobie - Looks like you are keeping busy; your stitching is wonderful! Hope you are feeling stronger - sounds like you are going to have a busy month in April!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Dawn T. said...

They all look wonderful!

2:04 PM  
Blogger CJ in OK ;-) said...

Great pics of all your stitching and the fern is a cheery spring addition. I just saw your Spring house posted on Becky's blog it came out great as did this Blue Ribbon freebie. Happy Stitching, CJ

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it, thank you. :)


louis vuitton replicas

paycheck cash advance

quick payday cash advance

loan personal quick unsecured

no fax payday advance

advance cash loan payday payroll
advance cash loan online payday

lender loan online payday

emergency fax loan no no payday teletrack

home loan calculation

free credit report and free credit score

Bye!

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gutten TAG!
Keep up this great resource.
Very much interesting site. Tomorrow I shall return again.

My links here:

http://vicodin.butkel1.org/ vicodin
http://oxycontin.butkel1.org/ oxycontin

See ya!

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really excited! This will be my first time visiting, good stuff. Very useful. Enjoyed the visit!
- tobiea.blogspot.com z
spaghetti alla carbonara

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home