Tuesday, December 27, 2005

In Progress

For some strange reason, I'm not seeing the taskbar where I can click to add a link or picture, HMMMM. I was going to upload a picture of my WIP. 'Summer Jubilee' by Blackbird Designs is about halfway (give or take a little) finished. Christmas day, I started my new Bent Creek zipper kit 'Santa's Reindeer'. It was so beautiful and sunny here on the 25th, AND the wind wasn't blowing much (the wind always blows here, I swear) so I sat outside and stitched for quite a while Christmas. I would have stitched longer, but after eating turkey for lunch, I was feeling sleepy. Our oldest son left to go back home in the late afternoon, and it felt a little sad here after that. Too short of a visit. Well, maybe the next time I try to upload my picture, things will be working again....

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne S said...

Hope blogger sorts itself out soon ... I've had to give up a few times and use Photobucket instead, it's really frustrating. Look forward to seeing your latest piccies when you manage to load them up :)

6:57 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Looking forward to your updates Tobie. Hopefully you'll be able to figure out the photo thing. I just uploaded a photo and had no trouble so maybe they've sorted things out!

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tobie I just posted a pic so maybe it's ok now.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home