Thursday, March 01, 2007

Last finish of 2006


I took this picture a while back, but still needed to rotate and save to post a right-side-up version here. :) This is 'Be Kind and True' by Blackbird Designs, stitched on the called for linen-35 ct. Marva's Breakfast Blend-with Weeks Dye Works and Gentle Art threads (one strand). I squeezed this finish in on December 31st since I had already stitched in the year '2006. Doing this also allowed me to start something new on the 1st a little more guilt free! Anyway, this was a fun sampler to stitch, and I really like the end result a lot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love it Tobie, it's beautiful! I remember you saying you weren't that happy with the degree of distress on the Marva's Blend, did you end up doing it on the other side? That's what I've done on mine, but I have a long way to go to be finished!
Great job!

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home