Thursday, January 25, 2007

From My Heart Exchange




Wow!! Isn't this fabulous?? I signed up for the 'From My heart Exchange' on the US Exchange BB, and this is the wonderful box that Vonna made for me. Her stitching and finishing are just beautiful and I am so honored to receive her creation! As you can see she included a treasure trove of goodies inside the box. How about the GINGHAM notepad??? Love it, but I love all of it though. Oh, and even the inside of the box is so pretty! I know that I had seen this cute design stitched up on another blog or album and really liked it~but now I can't remember who the designer is. So, again, THANK YOU Vonna so very much!
I am almost ready to send my package out, just have to wrap it all up and take it to the post office. I just took a picture of the stitched piece but will wait to show it. ;)

11 Comments:

Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I'm so glad that you liked it Tobie! The designer is: Glory Bee and the design is: BEE mine.
You're a sweetie to so thrilled with it! :)

5:02 PM  
Blogger CJ in OK ;-) said...

What a wonderful box you received and so many little goodies. Vonna did a great job.

12:05 AM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

It's good to see you, Tobie :)Vonna sent you a lovely V-day exchange :) Enjoy :)

hugs :)

5:33 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

It is an adorable exchange - Vonna really does a wonderful job finishing! :)

4:09 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

That is such a fantastic gift from Vonna! The box she designed and made is just amazing as is she. It looks like this was a very fun exchange.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

What a nice exchange from Vonna!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Very cute Tobie, happy to see that you had such a nice exchange :)

10:17 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Vonna did an awesome job! Lucky you. :o)

2:58 PM  
Blogger Von said...

Vonna's boxes are a wonder to behold! How lucky for you to have one of your own. :D

10:19 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I'm so impressed with that box, lucky you! Vonna did a beautiful job stitching and finishing.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Meari said...

What a great exchange!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home