Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Catching up


Bine, you asked about the LA leaflets with designs by Diane Williams. Here is a picture of 3 that I have. The bottom one is showing both the front and the back of the leaflet. The back shows the picture of the sampler by LHN that says 'give thanks with a grateful heart'. The top 2 leaflets contain designs exclusively by Diane. Hope that helps!

Cathy, I am still trying to decide which Little House Needleworks design I want to start next. Coffee Menu, Spot of Coffee, Rose Sampler, and Ye Olde Coffee House (from JCS) are all contenders at the moment. :-)
I need to finish off some ornaments soon. Goodness, this month is already flying by! I did finish one ornament last week, but can't show it for a month or so.

Here's my current Work In Progress: 'Apple Sampler' by Birds of a Feather. Chelle, here's the conversion to Silk n Colors:
*Buckeye Scarlet---> In the Reds
*Cherry Bark--->no conversion, using cherry bark
*Ohio Lemon Pie--->Burnished Gold
*Avocado---> Ozark Spring
*Forest Glade---> Dark Forest



I was inspired last week, and finished my 'October Harvest' by Blackbird Designs into a pillow. I lined the cross stitch and attached it to a pillow with fabric covered buttons to match the pillow, added some beads to the corners and Wa-La!

Thank you so much for the nice comments that have been left on my blog!! It's so encouraging, and it's also neat to find another blog I had never read before. ;-)

6 Comments:

Blogger Anna van Schurman said...

October Harvest is beautiful!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Anne S said...

Your apple sampler looks stunning - can't wait to see it fully finished :) You have some lovely stitching - and your blog is a pleasure to read :)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Tobie- Those LA leaflets must be a few years old, huh? You have some treasures there. Your October Harvest finish is beautiful! I'm working on ornaments too - perhaps I'll get a picture posted later tonight!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Tobie thanks a bunch for the SNC conversion. Love it!

11:33 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

What a brilliant pillow - I had wondered how to finish this design off....

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Yerisan Blog said...

Greatt share

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home