Saturday, December 10, 2005

Ornament Exchange


Above is the ornament I received in the exchange, from Janet. It is stitched and finished so nicely and the backing is a beautiful soft dark green fabric to match the green border. I think the gold cording sets it al off so well, 'rich' is how I would describe it. :-) The camera flash washed it out, so it's prettier in person. (as usual) Yep, we believe in Santa. Isn't this a cute design?


And this one is the ornament I stitched for the exchange. It's the 2001 Prairie Schooler Santa stitched over-one.
My hat is off to those of you who participate in several exchanges like this. I absolutely love seeing all of the pictures from exchanges and what everybody decides to stitch and how they finish. However, I only sign up for an exchange once a year, or once in 2 years. Too many irons in the fire!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cathy B said...

Beautiful ornaments - both the one you received and the one you gave as a gift! Have a great week!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Anne S said...

Gorgeous ornaments, both of them! I really love how you finished your PS one off, thread wrapping the cords at the top and bottom ... I think I'll have to use yours as an example for my ones - very nice :)

2:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ornaments are lovely. Glad I found your blog and I love seeing all your finished projects.

3:43 AM  
Blogger Lelia said...

Tobie: Awesome ornaments! Both are delightful ; )

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home