Sunday, October 16, 2005

Sunday Stitching


I found one of my most favorite publications this past week: BHG Quilt Sampler. It comes out but once a year and has 'tours' of quilt shops all across N. America. Each featured shop also contributes a pattern for a quilt too. It's so inspiring to look at all of the pictures from each shop with all of their models and displays....Each time I look through it, I see something new that I had not noticed before. It's a real treat!! I've made a point of picking up a copy of this for the past, oh 5 years or so-since I first discovered it.
On the quilting front, I finished a rag time quilt this week made out of denim and homespuns. I forgot to take a picture of it earlier, so will do that later. It will be a raffle quilt for Lab Rescue.

Thanks to all who have visited my stitching blog and thank you for your kind comments too! It's a lazy Sunday afternoon...doing some stitching....some surfin'......some playing in the stash....and trying to decide what *am* I going to start next?? Above are a few calling me: Willow House by Blackbird Designs, Trudy's Flower by Elizabeth's Garden, and Home Sweet Home by Sunflower Samplings. I have the called-for linen for Trudy's Flower, but not the other 2. (but surely could find a sub in the stash!)
I am also stitching a gift project today, so can't share a pic. ;-) Daisy Lane Cottage is in slow progress, getting the most attention in the car for now, and it will travel to the [at least] three doctor appointments I will have this next week. I really really need to have a finishing day, and get some things finished. There are several Christmas ornaments, as well as a few little samplers in the pile just waiting....

2 Comments:

Blogger Chelle said...

So which one did you choose? I like all three!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Tobie said...

Chelle, I started Apple Sampler by Birds of a Feather. I know, I know, it wasn't one of the three! LOL

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home