Thursday, October 06, 2005

Fall has arrived


This will become an ornament soon....it's from a Lizzie Kate flip-it chart and is stitched on 28 count navy blue evenweave. I'm thinking red ric rac will be cute for finishing this somehow.....We'll see!

Just finished this morning.....October's Harvest by Blackbird Designs from their book titled 'A Fine Collection'. I stitched it over-one on 32 count R&R 'Irish Creme' linen, with Vikki Clayton silk floss in 'fire dragon'.




I just can't get tired of this cd. It's AWESOME!

Today is the first day this fall that a long sleeve shirt is required and I can burn a candle without it making the house too hot! MMMmmm, I'm thinking some chili or a nice potatoe soup would be nice for dinner.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy B said...

Hi Tobie! Nice job on October's Harvest. I'm not that patient with over one - I think I need to get a magnifier!

It's a beautiful fall day here too. We must enjoy these days while we can!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Your LK is so cute. Red ric-rac is a great idea! I'm into ric-rac lately. October's Harvest is stunning! You did a beautiful job. We made chili this weekend for the first time - I make it in the crock pot and it heats up the house. Yummmm...first chili of the year.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home