Monday, October 03, 2005

Monday surfin


Every so often, I like to look at The Silver Needle's 'Just Arrived' section and I found something this morning that I'm so excited about! A new needlework calendar with a different Ewe & Eye & Friends design for every month!! It includes fabric for each design, and pretty mats to frame them in. EEF designs are so cute and fun, and this calendar is such a clever idea! I am impressed. It's going on my list for sure!

I've included a picture today of one of the latest (if not the last one, can't remember) EEF designs that I stitched. I stitched this about one year ago. It is stitched with Anchor & GAST 'rhubarb', one strand over 2 on 32 count. Oh, it's titled 'Alphabet Basket', btw.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chelle said...

Very pretty project! I love E&E&F. Thanks for the heads-up about the calendar.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home