Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Spring House exchange



What a cute wall hanging Nancy stitched for me for the Spring House Exchange!! She chose a house from Little House Needleworks, one of my favorite designers and her finishing is beautiful! Also included in the package were some skeins of floss and a Prairie Schooler chart. I truly appreciate this gift from Nancy as I know that she stitched for 2 people to compensate for one of the members who was not able to send a pkg. on time. I love my little wall hanging. :)
I enjoyed participating in this exchange, and hope to sign up for another exchange or 2 soon. Stitchers are so creative!

2 Comments:

Blogger Meari said...

It is really cute!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Lelia said...

Awesome exchange piece : ) Nancy did a marvelous job.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home