Monday, September 26, 2005

More pictures




I finally remembered to snap a picture of my 'Alphabet Acorn' that was finished 2 or 3 weeks ago. I plan to finish it into a pillow. On Saturday I finished Little House Needleworks 'ABC 123', and today I finished the Brittercup ornament from the new JCS ornament issue, it's so cute!
My next start will most likely be 'Daisy Lane Cottage' by Little House Needleworks or 'Season Petites' by Brightneedle (just the autumn square). Of course, that is certainly subject to change! Lots of things are screaming for me to start them. ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy B said...

Hi Tobie - I sent you an e-mail tonight - the subject line is LHN freebies (my e-mail address is kind of strange - tadten at msn...)

Your finishes are all terrific! You've been busy!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Awesome finishes Tobie! All three of these are on my wish-to-stitch list.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home