Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Long Time


I think this one is called 'Peace' but it's been a while since I finished it-it is from a somewhat recent issue of Just Cross stitch and is designed by 'Midsummer Night Designs'. I used the recommended threads on 32 count lambswool linen. I did stitch the 'peace' in the wrong color, but was finished with it before noticing my mistake, I liked it enough to just leave it. Very cute, sweet little design!


'3 Pink Houses' by Ewe & Eye & Friends, on 36 ct Lakeside 'Patina' I made a pretty significant boo-boo on this one on the border, which required either a whole bunch of ripping out, or some creative modifications for the entire center section-I chose to modify and so mine is more rectangular shaped than the model. :-)


A Little Stoney Creek designs stitched for a friend-bad picture! It's on 28 ct. antique white evenweave and has a lot of metallic thread.


Stars & Stripes by Little House Needleworks


Mill Hill pin kit




'Checkered Liberty' by M Designs (kit with hand-dyed gingham linen)



It seems like I'm averaging around 3 or 4 posts a year lately. I always think I will do better and post more often, but other things push it to the back burner.....Anyway, as I was driving home this morning from an appt. I thought of this blog and decided by golly I would update it with some pictures, mostly of stitching that has been finished a while back. These won't be in order of completion, just in the order I find them on a disc and upload them. :-)
This is probably enough pictures for one post, so I'll save the others for future posts.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Tobie, your finishes are all gorgeous. I really love the Midsummer Night design!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Great finishes, Tobie! So happy to see you posting again :)

12:44 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Love your EEF modification story!!! ;)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Peace is beautiful! I am really wanting to stitch this one! Beautiful pieces!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home